Saturday, October 6, 2007

Tips from magazine

Doing housekeeping of the various paper cuttings I have and I came across little tips from the tips page in the magazines. I have been keepig them but not refering to them. So now i shall "enter" them into this blog for easier reference. I still do not know how to use the other features accept just to type and type. I hv yet decide on how to classify my posts.

Anyway here's the first, taken off from The Singapore Women's Weekly - Feb 2004, Reader Hints page.

To clean your oven rack, wrap it with foil - dull side out. Heat it on high for 10 to 12 minutes. when it's cool, remove the foil. All the burnt grease and food will fall out, and the rack will be spotless!
Contributed by Glarista Grant, Bedok North Avenue 2

No comments:

Search This Blog

Visitors since 7th June 2008

Total Pageviews

Followers

Note to self

Blog template changed and blog customised on 20th October 2011